Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SICK day

I AM SICK !!
well... i had been coughing for weeks but seems fever soon ... but today when lunch break ... me n my friends went to mcd where nearby my college ... but i drive my friend( yj ) car - toyota vios... haha... damn fun ... haha... he was scared to let me drive his car for the first time when i sick... but i still wanna drive cause i love driving wad... hmm... actually my friend ( jason ) ask me dun eat mcd cause i coughing n i was fever... but i still wanna eat... then after finshed the mcd... i feel that more comfortable le...unlike headache n fever much ... wakaka... till now seems to be recover le... n the good news r...

I M RECOVER LE !!

its seems mcd is the medicine for sick ppls who have the coughing n fever... remember to eat mcd ar ! ( for those who haveing coughing n fever lar )

No comments:

Post a Comment