Thursday, August 13, 2009

Outing v my college friends ~

hmm...act be4 today...my college friends had planned to watch movie de ...

then i was waiting that day to come...
then ... plan had been changed to sing K... haiz... my movie gone le...

haiz... but nvm lar... still can go walk walk...
after college... then v all going the same place... v 3 proton SAGA ... haha...
then they go v the way while i use my way to reach ts there...
after that... bring yj to SUB where i work there be4... haha... so miss that times...
he wanna buy a shirt v no idea... =_="
then i just choose n ask him try lar... well... i choose many shirt for him le...
he just try n try n try... haha...

while he is trying then i chat v supervisor lar....head of supervisor n other staff ... so happy...cause long long times never meet them ...

while chatting v them... i found a very nice coat!!! damn pretty n nice!! n its fit to me leh !






well? nice or not?? leave some commenct lar ...





feel like wanna buy this le... but too expansive for me le... haiz...














its my working pass when i working that time ...











then... one of my gals classmate come n find yeong jie while he choosing his cloth....
then they go gasoline to have their lunch while me n fei liang wait for yeong jie...
walau... he try 12 clothes for almost 1 hours le... haiz...
finally finally finally... choose one worth RM149 de n buy it up le...
well... then v go for sing k...
me n wen liang just go for a while only lar...

n me capture down yeong jie singing... hahaha....





see...yeong jie r so enjoy of it... hahaha...














after that... end le... then go back le... end of the outing n still need fetch that fei liang back ... haha... just quite fun n happy lar... thanks u all lar...

No comments:

Post a Comment