Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Fresh Boiled Breaking News"

woah ! a shocking new for me today !
act, not so shock also...i can guess it long time ago...
n will happen sonner or later only...

the stupid JASON WONG CHEE HOE couple v JOEY LIM JAI YI ~
n then they shock me v they couple ed ...
they started on sun i think...
but no matter what... jason is my best friend...
now he could found his first love n first gf...
i m so happy sincerely from my heart...
well...for jason...u can ask me anything cause i m expert XD
for joey...pls dun throw bottle to him le... wakaka...

now...look at this pic...seems familiar , right?
dun blame on me ... i forced to do this...




in having pure math tuturiol...
i learn a love calculation subtitution method...

solve JJ , Prove C...

first equation : J and J
second equation : JW and JL

solution : C = JW loves JL

SOLVED !!
( C = couple , JW = jason wong , JL = joey lim )

simple , right??

haha...told u all ed... i m expect in math...

hmm...then after college , went to sushi king v my darling...
she seems so tired o... rest more o...
then v chat so happily v whatever happened...
mm...then v went home after finished eating lor...

but i really unexpected... of that 2 fellow ar...
pak tuo also so damn secret...
but dun worry , v my help... all tarcian will know it...
remember thanks me that time ar !

No comments:

Post a Comment